What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are used to help the website remember certain information about you, such as your preferences or location, in order to provide a better browsing experience.
- Remembering your preferences and settings
- Analyzing how our website is used in order to improve its performance and user experience
- Serving targeted advertisements
What types of cookies do we use?
We use two main types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, certain services cannot be provided.
- Non-essential cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and which links you click on. We use this information to analyze website usage and improve the user experience.
How can I manage cookies?
Most web browsers allow you to manage cookies through their settings. You can choose to accept or reject all cookies, or only certain types of cookies. You can also set your browser to prompt you whenever a website wants to store a cookie on your computer.
Please note that if you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.